Draft law challenges EU emissions trading scheme, while also laying foundations for possible Chinese carbon market
The row between China and the European Union (EU) over Europe's inclusion of airlines in its emissions trading scheme has cranked up another notch, after the Chinese government revealed it could pass its...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial