Ed Davey set to back 25 per cent cuts by 2020 as most cost-effective option at today's Environment Council meeting
An increase in the EU's carbon reduction ambitions will be Ed Davey's main goal at today's Environment Council meeting of ministers in Brussels. The recently appointed Energy and Climate Change Secretary...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial