“There is no point in Ed Davey talking about green jobs and growth if Osborne keeps making swipes that damage investor confidence”
By Caroline Flint's own admission, being in opposition is not exactly a bed of roses. The recently appointed shadow energy and climate change secretary faces the task of scrutinising the government's actions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial