Food giant to use palm oil certified as sustainable from this year in response to concerns over cash crop's role in rainforest deforestation
Pressure is expected to mount on retailers and food manufacturers selling products containing palm oil from plantations that contribute to rainforest deforestation, after Unilever yesterday announced plans...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial