Environment Agency predicts right incentives could result in 40 per cent of commercial buildings installing ground source heat pumps by 2020
An innovative geothermal technology could by 2020 provide heat to one in 10 British homes and around 40 per cent of commercial buildings, according to a major study from the Environment Agency. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial