IT Week reader poll reveals environmental issues inform IT managers' top three priorities for the coming years
Virtualisation technologies capable of cutting datacentre energy use, remote working and "Green IT" will have the biggest impact on the IT industry over the next few years, according to an exclusive survey...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial