Shops and restaurants banned from leaving doors open while air conditioning is running in attempt to curb energy use
Few sights are more likely to send environmentalists into fits of apoplexy than that of open shop doors that allow hot or cold air to spill out onto the pavements. But such energy profligacy looks set...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial