California's new decarbonisation plan, Austria's windfall tax, and global methane reduction efforts
California Air Resources Board publishes sweeping net zero strategy The California Air Resources Board (CARB) this week released an updated proposal detailing how it plans to "implement the most ambitious...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial