Least Developed Countries Group says it wants to see 'concrete action' from richer nations to provide more finance to help the most vulnerable people manage the loss and damage caused by climate change
The world's most climate vulnerable nations have confirmed that securing dedicated 'loss and damage' funding is their top priority for next month's COP27 Climate Summit in Egypt. In a report setting...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.