IEA reports that global energy-related carbon emissions set to rise by under one per cent this year, fuelling hopes peak emissions could be close
Could it finally be happening? After a series of false dawns, are global emissions poised to peak? That is the question sparked by the latest update today from the influential International Energy Agency...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial