Government faces more calls to slash VAT on public charging to five per cent to boost attractiveness of EVs to all types of household
Electric vehicle (EV) owners without access to offstreet parking who can not charge at home are paying a "hefty premium" to recharge their electric vehicles (EV), according to new research that has today...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial