The field is crowded, the race is wide open, and the Conservative Party’s commitment to climate action appears to be fracturing – we take a look at what we know so far about the candidate’s green plans
The Conservative Party leadership election is now in full swing with eight candidates having secured the backing of 20 MPs and made the cut for the first round of voting by the Parliamentary Party. And...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial