Global carbon capture capacity needed to tackle up to a quarter of today's annual CO2 emissions by 2050, Energy Transitions Commission estimates
Carbon capture utilisation and storage (CCUS) has a "vital but limited role" to play in delivering a net zero emission economy worldwide, with a variety of different carbon capture technologies likely...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial