Year-long research project led by Systemiq asserts window for action is fast closing, but concludes shift towards net zero plastics system is affordable and achievable
The critical window for action to transform the plastics system across Europe in order to meet both circular economy and climate goals is narrowing, with a major ramp up in innovation, policy ambition,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial