Campaigners are stepping up calls for a global treaty to tackle plastic pollution, as evidence grows that voluntary measures are struggling to turn the tide of plastic waste
Next week representatives from almost 200 countries will come together - both online and in person - for the UN Environment Assembly hosted in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi. Of the myriad urgent issues...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.