Think tank ODI calculates the UK is providing less than half of its fair share towards the collective $100bn a year target that is likely to prove a major flashpoint at the upcoming COP26 Climate Summit
The UK is among a host of wealthier nations which have yet to stump up their "fair share" of funding to help developing countries decarbonise their economies and contend with the worsening impacts of climate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial