New report from Bright Blue sets out a number of proposals for how the UK can rapidly expand its electric car market, from grants for buying secondhand electric vehicles to a new electric mandate for all government fleets
Fossil fuel vehicles continue to dominate the UK's used car market, which is more than three times larger than the new car market and the only viable option for many motorists. As things currently stand,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial