UK firms are to be fined for importing products linked to illegal deforestation, but green groups argue the new rules are far from strong enough
Rules aimed at preventing companies from importing products into the UK that are linked to illegal deforestation are to be added to the Environment Bill, as part of a package of measures to boost the resilience,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial