Plus Poland and South Korea coal-phase outs, Siemens Gamesa hydrogen project, and all the top green business news from around the world this week
EU set to push for more stretching 2030 climate target The European Commission is expected to push for a more ambitious 2030 climate target next Wednesday, raising the bar to cut emissions by "at least...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial