Covid-19 could turbocharge the construction sector's adoption of electrified equipment in order to cut carbon and pollution, according to industry-backed report
In the wake of the pandemic, the government has sought to place infrastructure and construction at the heart of its Covid-19 recovery strategy, backed by plans for a controversial overhaul of planning...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial