The volume of waste produced in England has remained largely the same for the past five years, presenting fresh questions as to how government, businesses, and households can successfully curb waste levels
As the government gears up to introduce its first major waste strategy in seven years, its track record on waste prevention has been given a decidedly mixed review in a recent report by non-profit WRAP....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial