Fresh analysis reiterates how a national building upgrade programme provides one of the most cost-effective routes to tackling emissions, creating jobs, and boosting the economy
For many observers of the UK's green policy landscape today's major new report from the industry-backed Energy Efficiency Infrastructure Group will feel a lot like Groundhog Day. The report joins the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial