Report argues government has unique opportunity to unleash a wave of low-carbon and nature restoration projects that would accelerate the net zero transition
The government should use its imminent economic recovery programmes to incentivise investment in low carbon and nature restoration projects in order to reboot the economy and chart a path towards net zero...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial