University of Oxford study – which provides 'hard numbers' to policy makers that private sector ESG scores impact countries' macroeconomic performance – adds to the growing debate over whether loans handed out to reboot economies post Covid-19 should come with sustainability conditions attached.
Private sector companies' environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance can improve countries' economic growth, according to landmark research published today that contains major implications...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial