With the long-awaited Energy Whitepaper locked in a holding pattern, two major reports have this called on Ministers to better align energy policy with its net zero goal
The energy system is not fit for the transition to net zero emissions by 2050, but government intervention could overcome crucial barriers by reforming how the system is regulated and ensuring renewable...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial