Some firms are shutting up shop, others are offering the chance to go on strike, and some have decided climate action starts in the office - Here's your low-down on how firms around the world are handling the climate strike
A host of companies are supporting - to varying degrees - Friday's climate strike. Here's the rundown of where some of the big names in the green economy stand. We'll keep this page updated this week as...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial