'We should not compete on the future of humanity' - here's how the former Unilever CEO views progress toward a net positive, regenerative future
The world has reached a tipping point in terms of climate action, according to former Unilever CEO Paul Polman. Awareness of environmental, social and governance issues reached new levels around COP26...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial