As the bus sector waits for the government's much-anticipated national bus strategy, Go-Ahead's chief strategy and customer officer explains how buses could play a starring role in the UK's net zero emissions journey
Throwing the long-term shift from public transport to car use into reverse is widely acknowledged to be one of the keys to reducing the UK's stubbornly high transport emissions and putting the country...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial