Driverless cars show huge potential to slash the environmental impact of transport, but uncertainties over how they will be used mean their green credentials are not assured
Britain is banking on being a big player in green cars in the future. While this year's Queen's Speech in May contained few specifics on carbon cutting policies, it did promise the government would set...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial