Technology Centre Mongstad, the world's largest carbon capture test site, is boldly going where no one has gone before
An hour's drive northwest of Bergen lies the site of what has become known as Norway's "moon landing", although unlike the 1969 Apollo 11 mission there are no doubts that the landmark has been achieved...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial