Who will be affected, how much will ticket prices rise, and will emissions be cut - BusinessGreen answers the key questions
In the EU the direct greenhouse gas emissions from aviation correspond to around three per cent of total greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, mostly from international flights. The indirect effects of aviation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial