With households, businesses, and the government facing a challenging 2023, evidence continues to mount that an accelerated net zero transition could reverse the UK's worrying economic trends
Rishi Sunak certainly has a job on its hands in 2023. From energy to climate and housing to healthcare, all the way through to stagnating wages, strikes, and declining public confidence in his government's...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.