Talks have been slow and uneventful so far, but with crucial draft decision texts soon expected and President Biden and President Xi meeting at the G20 on Monday, momentum is building
As the UN climate talks in Egypt near the half-way mark, building up a clear picture of the potential final outcome is, as ever, a hugely challenging task. There is an array of very complex pieces being...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.