Fall in valuation of yuan would make imported solar panels even cheaper, but only if EU agrees to drop minimum pricing rules
The simmering row within the European solar industry over the future of the bloc's efforts to tackle alleged dumping of low-cost Chinese solar panels looks set to escalate, after Beijing this week moved...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial