Volumes moved will quadruple by 2050 pushing freight emissions above passenger travel, OECD's International Transport Forum says
Emissions from freight are set to increase so fast the logistics industry will pump out more CO2 than passenger traffic by 2050, according to an OECD sector body. The International Transport Forum (ITF)...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial