BP, AB Sugar and DuPont inaugurate bioethanol plant set to produce 420 million litres of fuel from wheat each year
BP has opened the largest biorefinery in the UK, promising the site in Hull will meet a third of the UK's demand for bioethanol. The Vivergo plant has been developed as a joint venture between BP, AB...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial