From clean energy and nature investments to phasing down fossil fuels, We Mean Business Coalition's Maria Mendiluce offers her take on what corporate climate leadership should look like over the coming year
With 2023 coming up, we have just seven years left to halve emissions in line with limiting global temperature rise to 1.5C. If 2021 was the year for setting climate ambition, 2022 was the year of implementation....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.