The aviation decarbonisation roadmap relies heavily on offsets, does not tackle non-CO2 emissions, and will fail to tackle the sector's climate impact, argues New Economic Foundation’s Alex Chapman
When is a strategy not a strategy? We found out the answer earlier this week when the High Court upheld an NGO challenge to the government's Net Zero Strategy. The plan was supposed to set the path to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial