G20 nations hold the key to capping temperature rise at safe levels - so it is critical they ramp up their climate ambition ahead of COP27, argues the ECIU's Gareth Redmond-King
Humans emit nearly 60 billion tons of greenhouse gases, annually. In 2015, the world committed to cutting those to arrest global temperature rises at 1.5C. Getting on track for that means halving emissions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial