The wheels are in motion for a global treaty on plastic pollution – what should financial institutions be doing to seize the opportunity from the changes that will come? asks Kristin Hughes, director of the Global Plastic Action Partnership at the World Economic Forum
In arguably one of the biggest moments in environmental action since the Paris Agreement, last month, we saw the United Nations Environment Assembly take place, where countries came together to endorse...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.