With no time to waste in building the green economy of the future, the UK needs an independent body to lead on policy delivery and strategic planning, argues Policy Connect's Verity Winn
2022 is a pivotal year on the road to net zero. Rising energy prices, power outages from Storm Arwen, publication of key strategies and BEIS consultations on low carbon heating have all set the scene for...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.