If the environment sector does not actively work hard to promote diversity of thought and experience, it is doomed to fail in the long term, writes IEMA CEO Sarah Mukherjee
"I remember vividly how excited I was to have lunch with a colleague in my team one day. This proved to be very short-lived when she decided minutes before we were due to leave, to take up another lunch...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.