Britain has the potential to make a lot of money in efficient, decentralised energy, argues Lucy Symons-Jones of the Association for Decentralised Energy
To an Australian migrant like me, Britain can seem a lot like the Scandinavian countries. I live on a heat network so get to enjoy the 'hygge' feeling of being cosy, sandwiches are a favourite fare and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial