To decarbonise as efficiently as possible humans and machines must work together, and the government has a key role in making that happen, writes Arup's Will Cavendish
More than a year on from the UK government's commitment to achieve net zero emissions by 2050, the Prime Minister's recent pledge to invest in low carbon infrastructure could not have come soon enough...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial