The UK needs a far more holistic approach to flood risk and resilience, argue Sara Mehryar, Viktor Roezer and Swenja Surminski from LSE's Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment
While recent national and global efforts to reduce risk have focused wholeheartedly on the fight against Covid-19, it is important that work to improve the resilience of societies against climate-related...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial