Energy efficiency measures work best when designed around new green heating systems such as heat pumps, argue IPPR's Jonathan Webb and Joshua Emden
If heat decarbonisation is thought of as a numbers game, it's one we're set to lose. As the Committee on Climate Change (CCC) tells us, across the UK, at least 21 million separate energy efficiency...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.