Laura Sandys of the Energy Data Taskforce explains how the energy industry and policymakers should learn from the food and IT industries and embrace a more consumer-centric approach to decarbonisation
"Build back better, build back greener, build back faster" said the Prime Minister in his speech, ahead of Rishi Sunak proposing new green measures to accelerate the journey towards net zero. This is...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.