Decisions made during this Parliament on infrastructure and investment will be critical in delivering a net zero economy, argues EAC chair Philip Dunne MP
'Follow the science' - a term now even more familiar to us since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, as it has supported decisions on social distancing and lockdown. These interventions have saved lives,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial