Net Zero will face a backlash if it doesn't attain a proper mandate - this election must give it one, argues Benedict McAleenan from Policy Exchange
Whether its 'Essex man', 'Mondeo man' or 'Worcester woman', every election seems to have its target voter whom the parties hope will deliver them a majority. This time, for the Conservatives at least,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial