Mobilising agriculture to help the UK reach net zero would be an incredibly valuable use of the land, argues University of St Andrews Prfessor Ian Boyd
Around 20 per cent of the UK's farms account for 80 per cent of the country's total food production, and they do this on about half of all the farmed land there is. At least 80 per cent of farms in the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial